Saturday, May 10, 2014

The Purcells Blow Up Cans Of Soda and Break Glass

I was working on this project when McCann came to me and said, "Dad, do you have anything I can break? I want to break something!" I put down my tools,...

And we loaded a bunch of stuff into the garden cart including an old clay pot, two broken alarm clocks, a broken tape recorder, seven expired two liter bottles of soda, a case of expired Sprite and four flower vases that we were going to donate to good will (but not anymore). Then we headed to the back field.

We were about to start destroying things, but the horses kept coming over. I didn't think it was safe to have them around. I couldn't get rid of them, so...

We used a few of these fire crackers. That did the trick nicely. 

Don't worry though. I made it up to them. I fed them their favorite treat - bread. They got right back to liking me and following me around the field. 

Now back to destroying things. We put on our protective goggles. Safety first. 

Then we started breaking things. 








Boy what a mess we made. We piled it all in the corner, and decided to clean it up next Saturday. Nobody will even notice it anyway. It's way in the back field. 

When it was all said and done, McCann said, "That was amazing!" We had lots of fun. That is for sure. We may do it again sometime. 





No comments:

Post a Comment